|Has Item Extractor?||No|
|Has Healing Spot?||Yes|
|Has Real Estate?||No|
- 1 Description
- 2 Mini Map
- 3 Connected Locations
- 4 Exploration
- 5 NPCs
- 6 Enemies
- 7 Thrown Items
- 8 Life Skills
- 9 Quests
- 10 Trophies
- 11 Gallery
Mini Map[edit source]
Connected Locations[edit source]
Exploration Goals[edit source]
- Enjoy the scenery of West Watchtower through binoculars (0/1)
- Attack monsters with hen coops (0/10)
- Open the hidden golden treasure chest behind the ladder near the watchtower (0/1)
Golden Chests[edit source]
- There are 3 Golden Chests within West Watchtower.
Normal Chests[edit source]
|File:NPC 11000993 Icon.png||Soaring Seagull (NPC)||20|
Thrown Items[edit source]
- Thrown items are interactable environment objects which can be picked up and used to attack with. These items are often used in Daily Missions, Exploration Goals and Trophies.
|Ruined Rainbow Tree||3|
Life Skills[edit source]
|Striped Mantis Shrimp||Freshwater||Intermediate IV||Rare|
|Zebra Bream||Freshwater||Intermediate IV||Exceptional|
- This location has no mining veins.
- This location has no foraging herbs.
Pet Taming[edit source]
- This area has no pet spawns.
Lv. 31 The Lone Soldier: The Lone Patrolman
Patrolman Darren is guarding the West Watchtower alone. Pushed to his absolute limit, he can't hold the tower mush longer without some help. Hold off the Oniopins and Rosy Demiporkers while he fortifies his position.
- Defeat Oniopins (0/10)
- Defeat Rosy Demiporkers (0/10)
- Speak with Darren
|The Golden Chests of West Watchtower (Trophy)||1||Open all the 3 golden treasure chests scattered throughout West Watchtower||-|