Tria in Crisis
|Starts at||Tria Battlefield|
|Ends at||Tria Battlefield|
|Quest Chain||Dominated by Fear|
Walkthrough & Notes[edit | edit source]
Eve warns the forces of darkness are marching on Tria. Lennon is rallying the royal guards, but there simply aren't enough forces to protect the city. Hold the line while Eve gets reinforcements from the Shadow Gate!
Guide: Hold the line by attacking the larger bosses until directed otherwise. Soon, the Devilin Warrior will smash through the Tria Wall, and start closing in towards the Empress. The men from the Shadow Gate will soon arrive as back-up, so stand strong and keep beating down the Giant Devilin as much as you can.
Quest Text[edit | edit source]
- Lennon: It's not too late. We have just enough time to prepare a defense... but...
- >We don't have enough forces.
- Lennon: You're right. Eve will get reinforcements from the Shadow Gate, but I don't know if we can hold out that long.
- >That sounds like a challenge.
- Lennon: ...I can't shake off what Katvan told Eve.
- Lennon: He's working with the Black Mage... but he's trying to save the world? Nothing makes sense...
- >This isn't the time to second guess each other.
- Lennon: You're right. We can worry about that after we survive this fight. Ready to go?
Quest Completion[edit | edit source]
- Captain Allon: Empress... That power...
- Guardian Priestess Luanna: Are you all right, Your Majesty?
- Empress Ereve: Th-this... This is what Cerian meant... Destruction from light...
- Guardian Priestess Luanna: Empress...
- Empress Ereve: He said... that this is how the world would end...
- Minister Karl: Your Imperial Highness, you swore never to speak of this in public! We must be... cautious... in
- these trying times.
- Empress Ereve: Karl, if this continues, then I might really...
- Minister Karl: Ahem! Luanna! The empress needs her rest.
- Minister Karl: Please escort her to safety. Immediately!
- Eve: Minister, why don't you tell us all about this destructive light?
- Eve: After everything they've been through, surely they have a right to know.
- Minister Karl: Nobody has a right to know anything. I will say,however, that I've heard some disturbing things
- about you and our enemies.
- Minister Karl: I would much rather know how you knew of this invasion when even my most elite scouts were
- caught unaware.
- Minister Karl: Surely the daughter of the great Winn Stilton isn't colluding with the enemy? He would
- be turning in his grave.
- Minister Karl: Captain, arrest this woman. We cannot allow her to walk free until we're certain of her loyalties.
- Captain Allon: ...
- Lennon: Maybe you forgot, but without Eve's warning, this city wouldn't be standing!
- Minister Karl: Captain, while you're at it, arrest Lennon, as well. I'd like to find out exactly what he was up to-
- and what alliances he formed- while he was busy hiding from the law.
- Blackeye: You just got Dark Wind back on your side. You really want to make an enemy of us so quick?
- Guard Captain Frey: Enough!
- Lennon: ?!
- Minister Karl: Huh?
- Guard Captain Frey: Look outside! While you're in here bickering, our guards lie in the street, injured from
- the battle for their homeland.
- Guard Captain Frey: Is this really the time for your petty infighting?
Objective[edit | edit source]
- Hold off Madria's army at Tria Battlefield
- Speak with Allon in Palace Bunker