|Start Interior||Ellinel Lecture Hall|
|Starts at||Ellinel Magic Academy|
|End Interior||Headmaster's Office|
|Ends at||Ellinel Magic Academy|
|Quest Chain||The Lazy Genius|
Walkthrough & Notes[edit | edit source]
Even through you lost your duel with Kaitlyn, it was still a ton of fun. Kaitlyn didn't seem to have much fun, though...
And now Headmaster Asimov is here, and at some point the classroom exploded, and... and...
You may be in a lot of trouble.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Quest Text[edit | edit source]
Bestowal Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Asimov: People like you learn best through real-world experience, not by being cooped up in a classroom.
- Asimov: A single duel was able to draw out great magic from within you.
- Asimov: In that case, imagine if every day were a struggle to survive! you'd attain mastery of your abilities in no time.
- Asimov: Come with me to my office. We have much to discuss.
Quest Completion[edit | edit source]
- Asimov: Let's not mince words. How would you like to study in Tria as a royal mage?
- >No. Nope. Too far away, sorry. I'm out.
- Einos: Please hear us out, at least.
- Einos: I will be leaving Ellinel soon.
- Einos: Dark magics have been detected at a Door of Light. I've been called to investigate by the empress herself.
- >That sounds pretty serious.
- Einos: Yes. I don't know when I'll be able to return to Ellinel.
- Einos: But if you become a royal mage, you'll be able to learn and grow into a powerful mage even if I'm not by your side.
- Einos: You wouldn't have to worry about missing class anymore, and the headmaster would grant you credit for your time abroad. Enough credit to graduate.
- Einos: Of course... I doubt you care about such things.
- Einos: I believe it is your destiny to become a great mage. You could become more powerful than I. You could become even more powerful than Headmaster Asimov.
- Asimov: What is this nonsense you're saying?
- Asimov: Of course they will surpass me. There's no doubt about it!
- Einos: I'm determined to do everything I can to help you reach your full potential.
- Einos: I don't want the world to lose a great mage simply because I wasn't there to help shape them.
- >Are you sure you've got the right person? I miss so much class, the freshmen think I'm the janitor.
- Einos: You also rank first on every test without even trying, simply by doing what comes naturally.
- >Okay, sure, I test well.
- >I think you guys have lost your minds, but hey, what do I have to lose? This "great mage of destiny" stuff could be fun...
- >All right. I'll do it. I'll study abroad in Tria.
- >But you've got to promise me something in exchange. Someday, we'll both come back to Ellinel, and then we'll have our duel!
- Einos: Of course! I look forward to it.
- Asimov: Haha! I suppose that would make me the referee.
- Einos: Thank you for being so gracious about all this.
- >Huh? Gracious about what?
- Einos: Ah, perhaps I failed to mention...
Objective[edit | edit source]
- Go to Headmaster's Office
- Speak with Asimov