Thrilling Life Abroad
|Start Interior||Tria Library|
|Ends at||Lith Harbor|
|End Area||Lith Harbor|
|Quest Chain||The Lazy Genius|
Walkthrough & Notes[edit | edit source]
And so began your life in Tria, where the only escape from your days of boredom is taking the occasional oddball assignment. Luckily for you, there's a caravan coming from Lith Harbor, and they could use an extra pair of arms to make sure the merchants aren't scared off by any especially aggressive butterflies.
Talk to Marco to let him know you've arrived.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Quest Text[edit | edit source]
Bestowal Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- >I just love my new life as a royal mage. Each day, a new adventure!
- >For example...
- >Reading! Reading! And more reading!
- >I'm so bored!! I'd almost rather be back at Ellinel than cooped up in this library!
- Head Librarian Anne: Ahem. You seem to be having trouble focusing today. And you still have so many books left to read!
- Head Librarian Anne: Well, you have spent quite a bit of time indoors lately. Perhaps a little field trip is in order?
- Head Librarian Anne: With the empress's grand court coming up, caravans are coming from throughout the land to bring in all manner of delicacies and goods.
- Head Librarian Anne: As a royal mage, you do have a responsibility to the safety of the empire and its people. Perhaps you could lend a hand to one of these caravans.
- Head Librarian Anne: Ah, but I've just remembered. You hate field trips, don't you? Yes, that's right. Back to reading, I suppose...
- >I believe this field trip will be important to the development of my moral character.
- Head Librarian Anne: You've found motivation, have you? Very well. I shall make the arrangements.
- Head Librarian Anne: The next caravan should be leaving from Lith Harbor. Speak with the guard when you get there.
- Head Librarian Anne: Have fun. But do remember that this is supposed to be educational, will you?
Quest Completion[edit | edit source]
- Marco: Hey there! You must be Anne's student.
Objective[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Marco