Things Best Left Buried
|Starts with||Dr. Mikhail|
|Starts at||Neuron DNA Research Center|
|Ends with||Dr. Mikhail|
|Ends at||Neuron DNA Research Center|
|Quest Chain||Abominable Experiments|
|You must complete Unbiased Science to begin this quest.|
Walkthrough & Notes[edit | edit source]
Dr. Mikhail speaks cryptically of a failed experiment, and an abomination that must be destroyed. Travel to Neuron DNA Basement in the Neuron DNA Research Center, destroy the failed experiment, and bring back proof of your deed.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Quest Text[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Mikhail: Sigh. I suppose there's no helping it.
- > What's going on?
- Dr. Mikhail: After recent developments in my research, I thought I would finally be able to realize a project of great importance to me.
- Dr. Mikhail: However, things did not turn out as I had hoped...
- Dr. Mikhail: We face many setbacks in science. Sometimes they change things for good. But the science... The science must go on.
- Dr. Mikhail: Below us is the Neuron DNA Basement. Inside, you will find what remains of my experiment.
- Dr. Mikhail: It must be destroyed.
Talking to Dr. Mikhail again:
- Dr. Mikhail: Please... Go down there and end the abomination that lies within. It will bring nothing to this world but pain.
Quest Completion[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Mikhail: T-that note... Give that to me! You didn't read it, did you?
- > ...What was that thing?
- Dr. Mikhail: Merely a memory. One that should never have been unearthed.
- Dr. Mikhail: Thank you. Now, I'd like to be left alone... I... I have much science to conduct.
Objective[edit | edit source]
- (Elite) Defeat Frankenette in the Neuron DNA Basement under the Neuron DNA Research Center and obtain proof of your deed
Quest Item[edit | edit source]
- "My beloved daughter, there is nothing I would not have done to trade in the hand that fate dealt us. I have moved heaven and earth to make you whole, and procured a special serum that should reverse your malady. Soon you will awaken, and things can be as they were before. Wait for me, we will be together soon."