The Will to Survive
|Start Interior||Underground Tunnel|
|End Interior||Calibre Fortress|
|Quest Chain||The Defector|
Notes[edit | edit source]
Walkthrough & Notes[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 5 Red Herb
Quest Text[edit | edit source]
Bestowal Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Ishura: Well, there's no use scolding you. You're in the lions den now. I know you haven't fully recovered from
your injuries, so stay on your toes.
- Ishura: I trust you remember Flurry and Echoing Blade, the most basic of Runeblade techniques?
- Ishura: Well then, show me the fruits of your training.
Quest Completion[edit | edit source]
- Rejan: Are you okay?
- >What happened?
- Rejan: According to Ishura, they all ganged up on you in order to distract him for long enough to make their
escape. I can't believe you managed to do up against half of the eight Blades, the greated of all Runeblades, and live to
talk about it. If it weren't for Ishura we'd both be goners.
- Rejan: Here... Ishura said to give this to you when you woke up. It should help heal your wounds.
Objective[edit | edit source]
- Practice using the Flurry or Echoing Blade technique (0/1)
- Find Rejan at Calibre Fortress