Miel said you might turn something up if you examine the monsters in the area. Battle Prickler and Greenthorn and search their bodies for clues.
- Miel: I didn't have a mark on me that day. And there weren't any traces of whatever brought me here, either. The only clue I have is that blue light that surrounded me.
- Miel: Something that powerful couldn't have left absolutely no trace. Perhaps the creatures in this area still bear its mark.
- Miel: Do you see those round things? And the long ones? The round ones are Pricklers and the long ones are Greenthorns. They hold a lot of food and water in their bodies to help them survive in the desert, and that means they should still be holding clues to my arrival.
- Miel: I need those clues if I'm ever to have a chance at getting home. Please bring me whatever you can find on those creatures. Or in, I suppose.
Talking to Miel again:
- Miel: Obviously you'll need to beat those creatures down to examine them as closely as is necessary.
- Miel: Did you uncover anything?
- > I beat up tons of those critters, and didn't find a thing.
- Miel: That's not such a big deal. One thing I didn't mention was how those monsters stung me when I first ended up here. I was hoping you'd sort them out for me.
- > You were just using me to get petty revenge?!
- Miel: No, not really. I'm a big believer in multi-tasking. Now, I have something to show you. A payment, of sorts.