The Old Man's Thoughts
|Starts with||Old Ten|
|Ends with||Old Ten|
|Quest Chain||Path of the Warrior|
|This quest line is the intro chain for Berserker class.|
Walkthrough & Notes[edit | edit source]
You were feeling better after taking out your anger on the flowers, but then Lilin had to go and prod some more. The old man appeared and broke up your fight, and now he's getting ready to talk your ears off...
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Quest Text[edit | edit source]
Bestowal Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Old Ten: I'm disappointed in you. I thought you were more mature than this. However, I see that you're still just a baby, after all.
- >Baby? Baby? Could a baby use a huge honkin' sword like this?!
- Lilin: Here he goes again...
- Old Ten: Hahaha! It seems I need to keep a closer eye on you two.
- Old Ten: Let's have a quick talk.
- Old Ten: First, Lilin. Why are you training them?
- Lilin: Well, there is a god of rage sealed inside of hid body. I thought it would be a good idea to help him rein it in a little.
- Lilin: But he doesn't seem to care at all! Sometimes, I think he wants to let the rage take over.
- >Hey, I didn't ask to be this way! Why do I have to deal with your nonsense because of something some dusty old ancestors did?!
- >I was born this way, okay? I can't help it!
- Lilin: You don't have to shout! You'll burst your seal.
- Old Ten: That is quite the plan you've come up with, Lilin.
- Old Ten: And why do you want to be me so badly?
- >I already said why! I want to be the strongest warrior in the world. I don't care about gods or seals or any of that other junk.
- >You're supposed to be the strongest man alive. So if I beat you, then I'll be the strongest.
- Lilin: Incredible login. Really.
- >Stop looking down your nose at me! We're the same age, so you don't get to be all high and mighty!
- Lilin: If we're the same age, then why don't you act like it?
- >You little...!
- Old Ten: All right, all right. That's enough, you two. I do believe you'll reach your goals much more quickly if you just work together.
Objective[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Old Ten