|Has Item Extractor?||No|
|Has Healing Spot?||No|
|Has Real Estate?||No|
- 1 Description
- 2 Mini Map
- 3 Connected Locations
- 4 Exploration
- 5 NPCs
- 6 Enemies
- 7 Thrown Items
- 8 Life Skills
- 9 Quests
- 10 Trophies
- 11 Gallery
Mini Map[edit source]
Connected Locations[edit source]
Exploration Goals[edit source]
- Ruff's Hollow shares the same exploration goals as Baum Tree
Golden Chests[edit source]
- There are no Golden Chests in Ruff's Hollow.
Normal Chests[edit source]
- There are no Normal Chests in Ruff's Hollow.
Thrown Items[edit source]
- Thrown items are interactable environment objects which can be picked up and used to attack with. These items are often used in Daily Missions, Exploration Goals and Trophies.
- This map does not have any thrown items.
Life Skills[edit source]
- This location does not have fishing.
- This location has no mining veins.
- This location has no foraging herbs.
Pet Taming[edit source]
- This area has no pet spawns.
(This quest is available after completing Chasing Fairfolk)
You've spotted the entrance to Ruff's Hollow behind the Pink Tree. Get the glasses back from Ruff, but be quiet since he may be sleeping.
- Find Black-Framed Glasses in Ruff's Hollow
- Talk to Scott in Baum Tree
- No related trophies.