|Has Item Extractor?||No|
|Has Healing Spot?||Yes|
|Has Real Estate?||No|
- 1 Description
- 2 Mini Map
- 3 Connected Locations
- 4 Exploration
- 5 NPCs
- 6 Enemies
- 7 Thrown Items
- 8 Life Skills
- 9 Quests
- 10 Trophies
- 11 Gallery
Mini Map[edit source]
Connected Locations[edit source]
Exploration Goals[edit source]
- Enjoy the scenery of Rizab Island through binoculars (0/1)
- Examine the wreckage of The Sea Siren (0/1)
- Visit Chief Tavan's House (0/1)
Golden Chests[edit source]
- There are 4 Golden Chests within Rizab Island.
Golden Chest 1
This first chest is found right below the port when you arrive from Barbosa Beach. There is a small ledge that you can land on and the chest can be found a little farther in.
Golden Chest 2
The trickiest of the chests. This chest can be found in an alcove hidden in the lizard-like rock formation at the top of the map. Fly to the side of the "lizard's" torso that faces away from the camera and fly back towards the camera and you should land on a ledge. The chest will be found near the wall south of Lakachi.
Golden Chest 3
This chest can be found under the northern part of the bridge (the bridge is located in the southern part of the map) this can be tough to spot, as the bridge will likely obscure the chest.
Golden Chest 4
In the ravine closest to the portal to Chief Tavan's House is a breakable box in the wall. The Golden chest will be right behind it.
Normal Chests[edit source]
|File:NPC 11004263 Icon.png||The Sea Siren (NPC)||10|
Thrown Items[edit source]
- Thrown items are interactable environment objects which can be picked up and used to attack with. These items are often used in Daily Missions, Exploration Goals and Trophies.
- This map does not have any thrown items.
Life Skills[edit source]
- This location contains Golden Koi fish and the Treelacanth fish
- This location has no mining veins.
- This location has no foraging herbs.
Pet Taming[edit source]
- This area has no pet spawns.
- No related trophies.