|Starts at||Kerning Interchange|
|Ends at||Kerning Interchange|
|Quest Chain||Chaw's Dark Past|
Walkthrough & Notes[edit | edit source]
They say Guard Boss Chaw refefines the meaning of pain to everyone who has the misfortune to meet him. Justin has challenged you to face Guard Boss Chaw one-on-one to see how strong he really is. It sounds like he hangs around Kerning Interchange. He's definitely a challenge to face alone, so you should probably bring some allies with you.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Quest Text[edit | edit source]
Bestowal Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Justin: You seem weak. You really shouldn't be playing here.
- >Who're you calling weak?
- Justin: You.
- Justin: If you'd like to keep your insides on the inside and your outsides on the outside, then you'd be wise not to wander around here like a tourist. Bump into Guard Boss Chaw, and it might just be the last thing you ever do.
- >How strong is this Guard Boss Chaw guy?
- Justin: Super. Super, super strong. A pipsqueak like you couldn't take him. But if you really want to try, be my guest.
Quest Completion[edit | edit source]
- Justin: You defeated Guard Boss Chaw...? Impressive. I wonder if his serum wore off.
- >His what? Whata re you talking about?
- Justin: Well, all I know about Guard Boss Chaw's life before Ralph hired him is some rumors I heard. Some say he was born with that monstrous strength. Descended from some legendary race of giants.
- Justin: But the rumor I find most believable is that he was just some weak kid who got bullied a lot growing up. So he took some kind of special pill that transformed him into what he is now.
- >What kind of pill?
- Justin: If I knew that, I'd have used it myself by now!
- Justin: They say Goldus Pharmaceutical created it for testing, but honestly, it sounds pretty sketchy to me.
Objective[edit | edit source]
- (Elite) Defeat Guard Boss Chaw at Kerning Interchange (0/1)
- Talk to Justin in Kerning Interchange