|Starts at||Barrota Port|
|Start Area||Kerning City|
|Ends at||Barrota Information Brokerage|
|End Area||Kerning City|
|Quest Chain||The Investigation|
Walkthrough & Notes[edit | edit source]
The President's Office is in a state of disarray and the Barrota chief is missing. The only clue you could find is Ripert's Business Card. Apparently this Ripert person is an information broker based out of Barrota Port. Find him at the Barrota Information Brokerage.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Quest Text[edit | edit source]
Bestowal Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Hawker Solvay: Did you manage to find any clues, at least?
- >I found Ripert's Business Card. Does that count?
- Hawker Solvay: What on earth was Ripert's business card doing there...? He operates the Barrota Information Brokerage, just south of here.
Quest Completion[edit | edit source]
- Information Broker Ripert: That was a close call. Thanks for the help...
- Information Broker Ripert: Not! Thanks to you, those thugs are going to hit me twice as hard next time.
- >What was your business card doing in the president's office?
- Information Broker Ripert: What's it to you? I'm not going to start flapping my gums just because some rowdy roustabout think he's a detective.
Objective[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Ripert in Barrota Information Brokerage