Shadow Crow keeps talking about things you don't remember. A Rooks soldier isn't supposed to have emotions, so why do you feel so conflicted? Angry? Sorrowful?
Questions for another time. Shadow Crow is trying to kill you. Defend yourself!
|Starts with||Shadow Crow|
|Starts at||Jazz Club|
|Start Area||Kerning City|
|Ends with||Dark Wing Commander|
|Ends at||Kerning City|
|End Area||Kerning City|
|Quest Chain||Final Mission|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Defeat Shadow Crow (1/1)
- Speak with Dark Wing Commander
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Quest Text[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Shadow Crow: I hate to see your talents go to waste, but your emotions have resurfaced too many times. I'm simply cutting our losses.
- > My emotions...?
- Shadow Crow: You don't think this is the first time we've had this conversation, do you?
- Shadow Crow: When a new soldier joins the Rooks, we remove their emotions. For some reason, the process doesn't seem to stick with you.
- Shadow Crow: Normally we'd have disposed of you the first time it happened. But you have a special gift for killing, so we simply wiped your mind... and tried again.
- > I... I can't remember...
- Shadow Crow: It's a shame. You could have gone far. But your reckless behavior has interfered with the Black Mage's plans too many times.
- Shadow Crow: It is time you were retired... permanently.
- Shadow Crow: I'm sorry it has to come to this, (Player).
- > ...!
Cutscene[edit | edit source]
- Shadow Crow: Stop fighting and I'll make this painless.
- > I'm not done yet!
- Shadow Crow: A smoke bomb...?!
- Shadow Crow: The sewers...
Quest Completion[edit | edit source]
- Dark Wind Commander: I didn't think I'd be swimming through the sewers when I woke up this morning...