On the Banishing of Monsters
|Start Interior||Ellinel Lecture Hall|
|Starts at||Ellinel Magic Academy|
|End Interior||Ellinel Lecture Hall|
|Ends at||Ellinel Magic Academy|
|Quest Chain||The Lazy Genius|
Walkthrough & Notes[edit | edit source]
How humiliating! What's the point of learning magic if you still have to do chores by hand? Why, you might as well be a lowly warrior, rolling around in the dirt!
Oh, Einos is staring at you. You'd better close your quest journal and talk to him.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Quest Text[edit | edit source]
Bestowal Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Einos: Let's catch up on what I covered in class today.
- Einos: Open your textbook to page 46. We will begin with the section on dealing with cute monsters.
- Einos: Ahem. "What should you do when a monster shows up and you just want to pinch its widdle chubby cheeks?"
- Einos: "Most students struggle with this concept, but a cute monster is still a monster. No matter how much its widdle chubby cheeks call to you, do not pinch them. Instead, unleash arcane fire and eldritch frost on its adorable little facey-kins!"
- >Hmm... This is actually pretty interesting.
- Einos: I'll summon some monsters for practice. Dispatch them however you see fit.
Quest Completion[edit | edit source]
- >How was that, Professor?
- Einos: Not bad. You may be a terrible student, but you have a knack for spellcraft.
- Einos: Let's move on to the next topic. Give me a moment...
- Einos: (He turns from you and talks to himself.) Once again, I am baffled by her progress...
- Einos: The other students could hardly face two monsters at a time.
- Einos: But they obliterated a dozen without breaking a sweat. Had I summmoned more, I have no doubt they would have dealth with them just as easily.
- Einos: Spell potency, magic, precision, mana channeling, spell memorization... She excels in all of these categories.
- Einos: Perhaps it is time to take this lesson off book...
Objective[edit | edit source]
- Practice banishing monsters (0/6)
- Speak with Einos