Never Back Down
|Ends at||Lith Harbor|
|Quest Chain||Path of the Warrior|
|This quest line is the intro chain for Berserker class.|
Walkthrough & Notes[edit | edit source]
Lilin found a piece of the old man's cape on one of the monsters. She's scared, but you know it takes more than that to stop the old man!
You've decided to leave the island and find him. After all, he owes you more training! It looks like you're going on that warrior's pilgrimage, after all.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Quest Text[edit | edit source]
Bestowal Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Lilin: Uh... What do you mean?
- >Am I not family?
- Lilin: Ah...!
- >We may not be related by blood, but I grew up with you on this stupid hunk of ice.
- Lilin: ...I know.
- >Look, I don't really care either way. But if you do think of me as family, I have bad news for you.
- >I'm leaving this stinking island!
- Lilin: ...!
- >Don't get me wrong. It's not like I'm abandoning you or anything.
- >I'm going to find the old man. I'm not done with him yet.
- >And I might learn a thing or two while I'm at it. You're the one who's always saying I should go out and see the world.
- >Remember, I'm the one who's going to beat the old man. So don't worry about us. Just keep Rien safe.
- Lilin: I'm not sure why, but that's... reassuring.
- Lilin: Thank you.
- >You thanked me! Again! Did one of those monsters knock you on the head?
- Lilin: I... Forget it!
Quest Completion[edit | edit source]
- (The locals said the caravan to Tria leaves from here. That's where the old man's letter came from, so it's a good place to start looking for him.)
- (As much as you hate getting involved in other people's messes, at least if you take the caravan to the capital, you won't have to worry about getting lost.)
- (Why is everyone in such a big hurry to get to Tria, anyway?)
- Marco: Hello! you look like an adventurer. We happen to be looking to hire caravan guards, if you're interested.
- >Adventurer? Do I look like a mere adventurer to you?
- >I am the warrior destined to surpass both demons and gods!
- Marco: All right, then. Next!
- (He didn't even bat an eyelash... Who is this man?!)
- (You don't have time for this. You'll defeat him... after you return from Tria.)
Objective[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Marco