|Has Item Extractor?||No|
|Has Healing Spot?||Yes|
|Has Real Estate?||No|
Misty Temple is a sub-map found within the Lv.29 map Razed Forest. One always enters from the Northern portal; the southern portal has no corresponding portal in the Razed Forest map, making it impossible to return from that side.
Currently, the main reason one would come into Misty Temple is to discover it and to fight the summoned monster Orreos.
Mini Map[edit source]
Connected Locations[edit source]
Exploration Goals[edit source]
- Misty Temple shares the same exploration goals as Razed Forest
Golden Chests[edit source]
- There are 3 Golden Chests in Misty Temple.
Normal Chests[edit source]
Thrown Items[edit source]
- Thrown items are interactable environment objects which can be picked up and used to attack with. These items are often used in Daily Missions, Exploration Goals and Trophies.
- This map does not have any thrown items.
Life Skills[edit source]
- This location does not have fishing.
- This location has no mining veins.
- This location has no foraging herbs.
Pet Taming[edit source]
- This area has no pet spawns.
|Master of the Misty Temple (Trophy)||1||Hang Bull Masks in Misty Temple 100 time(s)||"Summoner" Title|
|Master of the Misty Temple (Trophy)||2||Hang Bull Masks in Misty Temple 1,000 time(s)||-|
|The Golden Chests of Misty Temple (Trophy)||1||Open all the 3 golden treasure chests scattered throughout Misty Temple||-|