Prussell insists that nothing happens in Woodward without him knowing it, and yet he can't recall where the blond man went. You may have to do something to jog his memory.
- 2,350 31,379
- Prussell: I really wish I could help you, sir, but I just can't seem to remember anything with all these hoodlums roaming about...
- >I'll take care of the hoodlums if it'll jog your memory.
- Prussell: Well, now that you mention it, that just might do the trick. You take care of my little problem, and I'm sure the memories will pop right back up.
- Prussell: Dang this rickety memory of mine... Heh heh...
- >I took care of your problem.
- Prussell: What a coincidence! My memory is just now returning to me. Now, about this blond fella you're after...
- Defeat Fire Boars, Keroses, and Plunger Ducks in Woodward (0/14)
- Speak with Prussell in Woodward