|Starts with||Patrol Captain Dali|
|Starts at||Moonlight Desert|
|Ends at||Meerkat Patrol Base|
|Quest Chain||Deceptive Cuteness|
Walkthrough & Notes[edit | edit source]
The Meerkat Patrol is not just a gaggle of small, weak critters. Dali said they were able to build an organization that keeps tabs on all of Karkar Island through bonds of trust. Their tireless vigilance is what helped them save Sumsum, in fact. Go have a word with Sumsum.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Quest Text[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Dali: The mighty members of the Meerkat Patrol help keep order on Karkar Island. We gather information about current events and use that to thwart any plots which could disturb the peace.
- > Yeah, it's great! Gree seems so proud of the patrol's accomplishments.
- Dali: Now that you mention it, you made a bet with Gree, didn't you? What's that all about?
- > Oh he wanted to bet that Sumsum is safe and sound at base.
- Dali: Ah. Well, Sumsum collapsed in Moonlight Garden. Our members found her behind a rose flowerpot and brought her back. She's not in the best shape, but she is safe now. Go see her if you're curious.
- > You really so confident, Gree?
- Dali: Of course I'm confident. Go to Meerkat Patrol Base and you'll see Sumsum, completely untouched. We've got Moonlight Desert completely under control.
Talking to Dali again:
- Dali: Honestly, I'm pretty disappointed in Gree over this. Sending Sumsum out alone like that isn't something a responsible leader does. I'm sure Sumsum could use some sympathy after her ordeal.
Quest Completion[edit | edit source]
- Sumsum: Huh...? Who are you?
- > Are you okay?
- Sumsum: I've definitely been better. I tried to tell the chief I was in pain, but he wouldn't listen. Said it was my duty as a meerkat to support the patrol. Didn't seem to matter that I'd been feeling bad for a week and a half...
- > Where does it hurt?
- Sumsum: It's my stomach. I don't know why, but I can't... y'know... go. To the bathroom.
- > Yikes! You poor dear...
- Sumsum: Thanks. I hope my pipes will finally clear out soon! I should probably get some rest now. Don't be a stranger.
Objective[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Sumsum