MapleStory 2 Wiki
Welcome to the Official Maplestory 2 Wiki!
The comprehensive Maplestory 2 wiki reference; written and maintained by the players.
MapleStory 2 is a 3D isometric adventure MMORPG where players create their own character and select one out of several jobs to explore the new Maple World. Players will encounter various NPCs with various Quests, Monsters, and Bosses from the previous version as well as completely new ones to fight against. The game also features Dungeons and Raids for players to team up with each other to complete.
Outside of combat, there are also an assortment of activities for players to engage in, such as buying and building personal houses, crafting with Life Skills, fishing, composing music, creating custom user content such as custom clothes and much more.
The first Closed Beta testing of the Global version was held on 9th May 2018 to 16th May 2018, and a second Closed Beta was held on 18th July to 1st August 2018. The game was released 10th October 2018 with players who purchased a Founder's pack starting on 1st October 2018.
- [2018-12-06 - 2019-01-10] Skybound Celebration
- [2018-12-06 - 2019-01-10] Maple Winter Wonderland
- [2018-12-06 - 2019-01-10] Schwanda's Holiday Gallery
- [2018-12-06 - 2019-01-05] Double Guild Saturdays
- [2018-12-06 - 2018-12-23] December Daily Rewards
- [2018-12-06 - 2019-01-10] Holiday Dance Dance Stop
- None currently
- [2018-12-06] Maple Winter Wonderland
- [2018-12-06] Skybound Expansion - Phase 1
- [2018-12-05] Skybound Expansion Phase 1 Patch Notes
- [2018-12-05] December 6th Scheduled Maintenance
- [2018-12-04] Departing Style Crate Items
183,215 participating in this Wiki so far!
We are currently maintaining 30,444 pages (7,756 articles).
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Feel free to register and join our user base by clicking here.
Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the Help:Contents page.
- If you are unsure of what to do or how to create a page, search for a few articles on the same topic and see what they look like. You can always view the source code in a wiki and learn from what others have done.