There's something unsettling about Mano's new flower. For whatever reason, it's kept him away from home--much to the annoyance of his wife, Moya.
Find that old snail and try to convince him to head home.
- 5,050 462,435
- Moya: Where oh where has that old snail gone?
- >You're right here!
- Moya: Not me you silly child! My foolish old husband who thinks he's still a young mollusk.
- >And your husband is...?
- Moya: Are you so bored that you must bother the elderly? My husband is Mano.
- Moya: He has become obsessed with a flower he pipcked during one of his afternoon crawls. I do not know what has gotten into him but now he carries it on his back wherever he goes.
- >Something about that flower stinks.
- Moya: Do not be silly. My husband may be a fool but he is no botanical addict. If you insist on meddling then you might as well tell him to come home.
- Moya: Your tale is outlandish but I do not suppose you would lie to me. Maybe there really was something about that flower.
- (Elite) Knock some sense into Mano at Greenia Falls
- Talk to Moya in Fungeeburg Stump