|Start Area||Kerning City|
|End Area||Kerning City|
|Quest Chain||High School Sweethearts|
Walkthrough & Notes[edit | edit source]
Morris's girlfriend got upset and threw her Promise Ring away. Before he can patch things up with her, he needs your help to recover it.
Search Mounthill for the missing Promise Ring.
The ring is in one of the highlighted flowers in the field below Morris.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Quest Text[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Morris: Sigh... Now what do I do?
- > What's wrong?
- Morris: My girlfriend and I have been together a while, so I thought it was time we went on a trip. And when we get here, she suddenly gets upset and takes off on a cable car.
- > Why is your girlfriend upset?
- Morris: I don't know why! She asked if I thought the cable car girl was pretty, and I told her she was prettier. And then she got mad and threw her Promise Ring down there in that field!
- Morris: Anyways... I don't know what I did wrong, but I have to find the Promise Ring before I can go and patch things up with my girlfriend. The problem is, the place is surrounded with monsters.
- Morris: I'm no warrior, and I've never been in a fight. Would you please recover the Promise Ring?
Quest Completion[edit | edit source]
- Morris: Did you find the Promise Ring?
- > (Hand over the Promise Ring.)
- Morris: You're a life-saver! This ring was custom-made, I would never have been able to replace it.
Objective[edit | edit source]
- Search the field in Mounthill for the Promise Ring
- Talk to Morris in Mounthill