Starting today, you are no longer a Rook. You have taken countless lives in their name - lives that you may never be able to atone for - but now you have a chance to take a stand against their evil. Head to Lith Harbor and stop the Rooks' attack on the caravan.
Thus begins your search for redemption...and your lost memories.
|Starts at||Lith Harbor|
|Start Area||Lith Harbor|
|Ends at||Lith Harbor|
|End Area||Lith Harbor|
|Quest Chain||Final Mission|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Marco
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Quest Text[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- > The caravan in Dark Wind's report should be leaving soon.
- > And they're hiring guards off the street? Sloppy...
- > Was Dark Wind unable to warn them of the security leak?
- > There's something very wrong here...
- > What kind of goods are they carrying to Tria? And why do the Rooks care?
- > It doesn't matter. If the Rooks are after this caravan, then I need to stop them.
- Marco: You've been standing there talking to yourself for some time... I don't suppose you're here to sign on as a caravan guard.
- > Huh?! Um... H-hello...
- Marco: You feeling okay, mister? You look a bit red.
- > (You can't remember the last time you spoke with a person who wasn't an assassin or spy.)
- > (What is this.. warm feeling...?)
- > (You need to focus!)
Quest Completion[edit | edit source]
- Marco: A bit shy, aren't you? No worries. If you happen to be interest in that job I mentioned, step into the building behind me and report to the clerk.