|Has Item Extractor?||Yes|
|Has Healing Spot?||Yes|
|Has Real Estate?||Yes|
Lith Harbor is a level 4 map in southernmost Victoria Island. It is connected to Royal Road Plaza, Berg Island for those with sufficient Mining Mastery, and Alkimi Island for those of sufficient Foraging mastery, and is the first non-instanced map a player will enter.
Mini Map[edit source]
Connected Locations[edit source]
Exploration Goals[edit source]
- Enjoy the scenery of Lith Harbor through binoculars (0/1)
- Ask Geno about his relationship problems in Lith Harbor (0/1)
- Catch an Octopirate (0/1)
- Perform on the street for 5 minutes (0/300)
- Speak with Teo in The Crest (0/1)
Golden Chests[edit source]
- There are NO Golden Chests within Lith Harbor.
Normal Chests[edit source]
- There are NO Normal Chests within Lith Harbor.
- This map does not spawn enemies.
Thrown Items[edit source]
- Thrown items are interactable environment objects which can be picked up and used to attack with. These items are often used in Daily Missions, Exploration Goals and Trophies.
- This map does not have any thrown items.
Life Skills[edit source]
|Blooming Axolotl||Saltwater||Beginner I||Exceptional|
- This location has no mining veins.
- This location has no foraging herbs.
Pet Taming[edit source]
- This area has no pet spawns.
- Lv. 5 The Caravan
- Lv. 41 Searching the Wreckage
|The Adventure Begins (Trophy)||1||Discover Lith Harbor||Red Herb x2|