|Starts at||Tidepool Cliffs|
|Ends at||Tidepool Cliffs|
|Quest Chain||Into the Desert|
Walkthrough & Notes[edit | edit source]
Navue dedicated his youth to building the Lumiwind. But, right as the invention was nearing completion, he realized that he and his family had drifted away from each other. The Lumiwind was his passion, but it's not worth losing the ones he loved...
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Bestowal Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Navue: I poured my best years into that bucket of gears, and he can't even keep it running for a few days... But that doesn't matter to me anymore. Leave me alone.
- >You don't care that the Lumiwind may never fly again?
- Navue: Sure... I reckon nobody could fix her up like I could. But that changes nothing. I can't help you.
- >Why not?
- Navue: Sigh... I suppose telling you won't matter one way or the other. I dedicated my life to building the Lumiwind, you know? Long days and late nights... Even weekends...
- Navue: After a decade of hard work, we came up with a flying ship that didn't need any of the fancy high-tech gizmos that younger engineers rely on. It was the birth of a whole new kind of ship! But... that's when I realized...
- Navue: I wanted to celebrate with my family, but they didn't know who I was no more. I ran so blindly towards my dream, I didn't realize I'd left them behind. That's why I gave up the Lumiwind.
Quest Completion Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Navue: I promised to put this whole inventing business behind me, and my family took me back. I can't bear to lose them again.
Objective[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Navue