Hard Moonlight Fortress (Chaos)
|Chaos Raid Dungeon|
|Map||Moonlight Fortress (Map)|
|Party Size||1 - 10|
|“||For ages, boats have occasionally gone missing in the middle of the ocean. They leave no remains either, adding to the mystery. Somewhere out there, a phantom pirate ship stalks the waves. What could they be doing out there?||„|
|~ Dungeon Background|
- You must equip the standard weapon type for your job to enter.
- Safe revivals are limited in this challenge.
- Reward limit is shared with the Normal Moonlight Fortress (Chaos) dungeon.
- A 10-member party is recommended for this dungeon.
★ Recommended Gear ★
Weapon, Top, Bottoms
- Lv. 50 Epics +13
Headgear, Gloves, Shoes
- Lv. 50 Legendaries
Earrings, Cape, Necklace, Ring, Belt
- Lv. 50 Epics
Possible Rewards[edit | edit source]
Rewards are randomly selected from all class pools.
Map Layout[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Common[edit | edit source]
Boss(es)[edit | edit source]
Dungeon Objectives[edit | edit source]
|C rank||0+ points|
|B rank||960+ points|
|A rank||1440+ points|
|S rank||1920+ points|
|S+ Rank||2200+ points|
|(Party) Defeat Captain Moc (0/1)||1,440|
|(Party) Defeat Moc in a party of 7||480|
|(Party) Defeat Moc in a party of 4||240|
|Don't get tombstoned (/6)||240|
Weekly Rank Reward
- Moonlight Fortress C Rank Reward Box
- Moonlight Fortress B Rank Reward Box
- Moonlight Fortress A Rank Reward Box
- Moonlight Fortress S Rank Reward Box
- Moonlight Fortress S+ Rank Reward Box
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- None currently
Related Trophies[edit | edit source]
- No related trophies.