|Has Item Extractor?||No|
|Has Healing Spot?||Yes|
|Has Real Estate?||No|
- 1 Description
- 2 Mini Map
- 3 Connected Locations
- 4 Exploration
- 5 NPCs
- 6 Enemies
- 7 Thrown Items
- 8 Life Skills
- 9 Quests
- 10 Trophies
- 11 Gallery
Fungeeburg Stump is a level 35-36 map directly south of Ellinia. It is connected to Ellinia, Ellin Town, Godspring and Mirror Castle. This map is primarily grassy, with a large section of wood in the center and a stream. Features of this map include binoculars and a healing spot.
Mini Map[edit source]
Connected Locations[edit source]
Exploration Goals[edit source]
- Enjoy the scenery of Fungeeburg Stump through binoculars (0/1)
- Open the hidden golden treasure chest under the river (0/1)
- Break 10 things (0/10)
Golden Chests[edit source]
- There are 7 Golden Chests in Fungeeburg Stump.
Normal Chests[edit source]
|Blue Horned Mushroom||35||Common||plant||8325|
Thrown Items[edit source]
- Thrown items are interactable environment objects which can be picked up and used to attack with. These items are often used in Daily Missions, Exploration Goals and Trophies.
|Ruined Rainbow Tree||12|
Life Skills[edit source]
- This location has no mining veins.
- This location has no foraging herbs.
Pet Taming[edit source]
- This area has no pet spawns.
Find that old snail and try to convince him to head home.
- (Elite) Knock some sense into Mano at Greenia Falls
|The Golden Chests of Fungeeburg Stump (Trophy)||1||Open all the 7 golden treasure chests scattered throughout Fungeeburg Stump||-|