Rina heard her friend Jeremy was building a home in Sylvan Woods Trail and asked you to deliver some pudding as a housewarming gift.
She said Tria is close by, so it should be a quick trip. Find Jeremy at Sylvan Woods Trail.
- Rina: Mm! Such a sweet smell! And the consistency turned out just right. Jeremy would have loved it if he was here. Would you mind doing me a favor dear?
- > Sure.
- Rina: Just outside of Tria is a place called the Sylvan Woods Trail. Jeremy told me he was building a house there. I'd love it if you'd take him this fresh pudding as a housewarming gift. I just know he'd love it.
Talking to Rina again:
- Rina: Back already?
- > I lost the pudding.
- (with pudding) Rina: Now, now, don't be greedy dear. I can see it right there in your bag.
- (without pudding) Rina: Oh, what a shame to lose such a delicious treat. But it's easy to lose your footing out there in the woods. Not to worry, there's plenty more where that came from! I'll wrap some up for you, dear.
- > I just wanted to chat.
- Rina: I wish that homes in Tria were a little cheaper. I would have loved to have Jeremy as a neighbor. Such a nice man!
- Hawker Jeremy: Oh! That heavenly smell! It must be Sweet Pudding! Right?
- > (Hand over the Sweet Pudding.)
- Hawker Jeremy: Mm, yes! My nose was right! If I had enough money, I could live next door to Rina and eat tasty things every day... What a pity.
- Hawker Jeremy: But what can I do? Houses are so expensive in Tria, I couldn't dream of buying one. That's why I decided to build a house here.
- Hawker Jeremy: This place is beautiful and affordable, since it hasn't been developed as a residential area. And I'm almost done with preparations to build my house...