It turns out that Apollo only sent you off to find the Dark Girant's Claw to buy time to read his book. Well, there's no sense getting upset now. Jorge is waiting in Ellinia for you to return his copy of Ellinia's Monster.
- Apollo: Oh hey, you're back. Here's the book. I finished reading it while you were gone.
- > ...Was this whole errand a ploy to buy time?
- Apollo: Of course. What the heck would I need a Dark Girant's Claw for? Anyway, take the book and get lost.
- Jorge: Oh, you're back. Did you find my copy of Ellinia's Monster?
- > (Hand over Ellinia's Monster.)
- Jorge: So it was Apollo, just as I expected! There's something I needed to confirm, though I've been waiting so long it's a wonder I remember.
- Jorge: Ah! Here it is... Yes, yes, as I expected.
- > What were you looking up?
- Jorge: Oh, nothing too interesting. Local fertilizer sources and collection techniques. Anyways, I found what I was looking for. Thanks for your help. Say... Do you like books?
- > I love to read.
- Jorge: Really? That's great! Since I'm done with it, how about I give you this copy of Ellinia's Monster as a show of appreciation? It's quite interesting!
- > I'm not really a big reader.
- Jorge: Really? Then this will be perfect for someone of your reading level! Ellinia's Monster is more of a picture book, so it's a good gateway into the world of reading. Give it a look!
- Get Ellinia's Monster from Apollo (1/1)