Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Decadent Delivery Event
February 14th is Valentine's Day, and the day of love and romance is hitting Maple World hard. Claim this month's Daily Wonders, pick up a package filled with love and adoration, and take part in two special events to spread the love to everyone around!
The many heroes, merchants and civilians of Maple World need their love, and you can show which Maple World denizen is your favorite! Gather ingredients and send chocolates to Blake, Goldus, Ishura, Mint, Peachy or Schatten, and get some special prizes in return!
Event Duration[edit | edit source]
- UTC: 12:00 AM, Thursday, Feb. 7th - Start of Maintenance, Thursday, Feb. 28th
- PST (UTC -8): 4:00 PM, Wednesday, Feb. 6th - Start of Maintenance, Thursday, Feb. 28th
- EST (UTC -5): 7:00 PM, Wednesday, Feb. 6th - Start of Maintenance, Thursday, Feb. 28th
- BRST (UTC -2): 10:00 PM, Wednesday, Feb. 6th - Start of Maintenance, Thursday, Feb. 28th
- CET (UTC +1): 1:00 AM, Thursday, Feb. 7th - Start of Maintenance, Thursday, Feb. 28th
- AEDT (UTC +11): 11:00 AM, Thursday, Feb. 7th - Start of Maintenance, Thursday, Feb. 28th
Event Details[edit | edit source]
- Find Ruby in Queenstown or via the Available Quests menu to receive the Decadent Delivery Daily Quest, challenging you to collect three sets of ingredients for Mendel to craft one of his world-class chocolates!
- Completing the quest will reward you with Mendel's Chocolate Box
- Open the box to receive you choice of six Chocolate Gifts to give to Blake, Goldus, Ishura, Mint, Peachy or Schatten
- Take your choice of Chocolate Gift to Delivery Man Bogie in Tria to send the gift off and receive 5x Valentine's Day Chocolate, which increase Attack by 3%, Max Health by 5% and Movement Speed by 5% for 15 minutes
- Complete the Daily Quest multiple times for additional prizes!
- The NPC that's given the most chocolate will have a Love Tornado Ground Mount created with their likeness, given out to all participants of the event!
- Reward will be distributed during an update to be released in late March
- Rewards cannot be sold or traded, but can be transferred to other characters on the same account via the in-game bank