|Has Item Extractor?||No|
|Has Healing Spot?||Yes|
|Has Real Estate?||No|
- 1 Description
- 2 Mini Map
- 3 Connected Locations
- 4 Exploration
- 5 NPCs
- 6 Enemies
- 7 Thrown Items
- 8 Life Skills
- 9 Quests
- 10 Trophies
- 11 Gallery
Mini Map[edit source]
Connected Locations[edit source]
Exploration Goals[edit source]
- Enjoy the scenery of Crooked Canyon through binoculars (0/1)
- Speak with Queen Bee in Crooked Canyon (0/1)
- Defeat Urza in Crooked Canyon (0/1)
Golden Chests[edit source]
- There are 2 Golden Chests in Crooked Canyon.
Golden Chest 1
On the stone temple-like structure in the northeast portion of the map, beside the stairs directly north of Urza is a breakable block. The chest is right behind it.
Golden Chest 2
On the stone temple-like structure in the northeast portion of the map, on the southeast side is an opening in the wall, the chest will be found back inside.
Normal Chests[edit source]
|Queen Bee (NPC)||20|
Thrown Items[edit source]
- Thrown items are interactable environment objects which can be picked up and used to attack with. These items are often used in Daily Missions, Exploration Goals and Trophies.
Life Skills[edit source]
- This location does not have fishing.
- This location has no mining veins.
- This location has no foraging herbs.
Pet Taming[edit source]
|Baby Boar (Combat Pet)||Beast|
|Baby Moonbear (Combat Pet)||Beast|
|Lupin (Combat Pet)||Beast|
|The Golden Chests of Crooked Canyon (Trophy)||1||Open all the 2 golden treasure chests scattered throughout Crooked Canyon||-|