In place of Scott's glasses, you found a note. The researcher is convinced that Ruff, a playful fairfolk, is behind the disappearance.
Ruff's Hollow is hidden behind a Pink Tree that's growing from the top of the Baum Tree.
- 4,150 93,446
- Scott: That note... Was the word "Ruff" written on it?
- Scott: Oh, I should've known. That little scamp! Ruff should be in hibernation by now...
- >Who's Ruff?
- Scott: He's one of my fairfolk friends. Mischievous little critter. He just loves shiny things. This isn't the first time he's done this, either...
- Scott: I'm helpless without my glasses. I can't even make out your face when you're standing right in front of me. Will you help me?
- >Just tell me what to do.
- Scott: Head to the top of the Baum Tree and find the Pink Tree. The entrance to Ruff's Hollow is behind it. I've never been inside, myself, but Ruff should be there.
- Scott: Ruff told me that he has a special place where he keeps all of his treasures. I bet my glasses are in there, too.
- Scott: If he really is hibernating, like he said, then try to be quiet. He didn't mean any harm, and there's no need to disturb him. I'll give him a stern talking to about my glasses after he wakes up.
- Pink Tree: (This must be the tree that Scott mentioned.)
- Find the Pink Tree at Baum Tree