|Has Item Extractor?||No|
|Has Healing Spot?||Yes|
|Has Real Estate?||No|
- 1 Description
- 2 Mini Map
- 3 Connected Locations
- 4 Exploration
- 5 NPCs
- 6 Enemies
- 7 Thrown Items
- 8 Life Skills
- 9 Quests
- 9.1 Lv. 31: The Case of the Missing Glasses: Glasses Gone
- 9.2 Lv. 31: The Case of the Missing Glasses: Chasing Fairfolk
- 9.3 Lv. 31: The Case of the Missing Glasses: Glasses Found
- 9.4 Lv. 32: For Want of Beauty: Undoing the Damage
- 10 Trophies
- 11 Gallery
Mini Map[edit source]
Connected Locations[edit source]
Exploration Goals[edit source]
- Enjoy the scenery of Baum Tree through binoculars (0/1)
- Speak with Scott at the Baum Tree (0/1)
- Break 10 things (0/10)
Golden Chests[edit source]
- There are 2 Golden Chests in Baum Tree.
|Golden Chest Locations|
Normal Chests[edit source]
- There are 5 Wooden Chests in Baum Tree.
|File:NPC 11000597 Icon.png||Strange Note (NPC)||20|
|File:NPC 11000598 Icon.png||Pink Tree (NPC)||20|
|Lo and Moomoo||32||Field Boss||mystic||8133308|
Thrown Items[edit source]
- Thrown items are interactable environment objects which can be picked up and used to attack with. These items are often used in Daily Missions, Exploration Goals and Trophies.
|Ruined Rainbow Tree||12|
Life Skills[edit source]
|Striped Mantis Shrimp||Freshwater||Intermediate IV||Rare|
|Zebra Bream||Freshwater||Intermediate IV||Exceptional|
- This location has no mining veins.
- This location has no foraging herbs.
Pet Taming[edit source]
- This area has no pet spawns.
When Scott woke up this morning, his glasses were missing, and now he can't see a thing. Take a look around for the poor man's glasses.
- Search near Scott
(This quest is available after completing Glasses Gone)
In place of Scott's glasses, you found a note. The researcher is convinced that Ruff, a playful fairfolk, is behind the disappearance.
- Find the Pink Tree at Baum Tree
(This quest is available after completing Chasing Fairfolk)
You've spotted the entrance to Ruff's Hollow behind the Pink Tree. Get the glasses back from Ruff, but be quiet since he may be sleeping.
- Find Black-Framed Glasses in Ruff's Hollow
- Talk to Scott in Baum Tree
Lv. 32: For Want of Beauty: Undoing the Damage
Rakael jokingly said that Lo could make himself more handsome if he had a seed from the Ellinia. She didn't expect him to actually try to take it! To make matters worse, he's placed an enchanted mask on Moomoo, turning the giant into his thrall.
Now it's up to you to take down Lo and Moomoo and get that Mesmerizing Mask back.
- (Boss) Defeat Lo and Moomoo and get the Mesmerizing Mask (0/1)
|The Golden Chests of Baum Tree (Trophy)||1||Open all the 2 golden treasure chests scattered throughout Baum Tree||-|