|Starts at||Ant Tunnel Entrance|
|Ends at||Ant Tunnel Entrance|
Walkthrough & Notes[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Quest Text[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Tristan: The Quickening Blood of Balrog himself... There's definitely something ominous about this blood.
- Tristan: After touching it for just a moment, I felt my vitality drain away. They say that Balrog devoured the life force of anything that came near him...
- Tristan: This isn't exactly something you should keep in your pocket. I will be returning to the Ant Tunnel Entrance for now. Find me when you get there and we can discuss this in greater detail.
Quest Completion[edit | edit source]
- Tristan: So, tell me. Did you notice anything strange about the Quickening Blood?
- > Define "strange."
- Tristan: Did you feel any weakness? Sudden bouts of despair? Terror at the horrors that will doubtless befall you?
- > Well, now I do!
- Tristan: Just as I expected! When I saw the Quickening Blood, I felt indescribable dread in the very pit of my stomach. But there's something more to it. Something beneath the evil...
- > Can you be a little more precise?
- Tristan: I wish I could. All I can tell you is that this Quickening Blood isn't normal.