Being a forgetful man, Mr. Hofmann carefully documents all his notes on herbs and plants in a guide book. If you can find the book, you should be able to discern how to help Rael.
Go to Herbalist's House in Logger's Hill and look for the herb guide.
- 2,350 4,700
- Mr. Hofmann: Huh? Do you need something?
- > Maneh said you could help me find an herb.
- Mr. Hofmann: An herb? For Maneh? Is everything all right? I can't remember the last time I saw the old broad.
- > (Tell him about Maneh's granddaughter Rael.)
- Mr. Hofmann: Really? Her granddaughter's not an ice cube anymore? That's great to hear. Come to think of it, I remember her hiring me to find her a Red Maple Tree Seed a few years back...
- Mr. Hofmann: She was pretty torn up about losing her son, daughter-in-law, and granddaughter... At least with the kid back, maybe she can find a little peace. But wait, what do you need the herb for?
- Mr. Hofmann: > (Tell him about Rael's illness.)
- Mr. Hofmann: Hmm... What you need is something to kickstart her metabolism and get her body's temperature regulation back under control. There's a medicinal fruit that would help, super common too. I'm just can't for the life of me recall the name.
- Mr. Hofmann: I wrote it down in my herb guide... Should be somewhere in my house. I gotta warn you though, my handwriting is not super great.
Talking to Mr. Hofmann again:
- Mr. Hofmann: Head over to my house and look for my herb guide. My penmanship isn't great, but you should be able to read it.
- Jason: Hm? Who are you?
- > Your dad sent me to look for his herb guide.
- Jason: Really? You should look on top of the wardrobe. Dad likes to hide stuff where Neal and I can't reach. Hey... Is my mom still outside?
- > Yes.
- Jason: Sigh... Guess I'm not getting off easy. How much longer do I have to sit like this? Neal's gonna get what's coming to him!
- Find the herb guide in the herbalist's house in Logger's Hill