A Light in the Night
|Starts at||Sandstar Ruins|
|Ends at||Sandstar Ruins|
|Quest Chain||Blue Rays in the Desert|
Walkthrough & Notes[edit | edit source]
Ruche said that on that fateful day, there was a shooting star and a small earthquake but that was it. Still, you're pretty sure he knows more about Miel than he's letting on. Tell Miel what you've learned.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Quest Text[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Ruche: What a strange person he is. Why didn't he come talk himself? And what do you want?
- > What happened the day that Miel appeared?
- Ruche: First of all, it was at night. It was a perfectly normal night, too. But then, the sky started to spin and there was a bright light. The light came down, down, down, like a shooting star.
- Ruche: I was so surprised, I couldn't move. I just stood there and stared. But then the ground started to shake, so I ran over to where the light fell. I found Miel, surrounded by a blue light.
- > Interesting. Did you notice anything else unusual?
- Ruche: Well... To be honest, everything seemed too clean. No hole, no dirt, no bits of space rock, nothing! If something fell from the night sky, it should leave a hole or bits, right? Whatever happened must have been entirely magical.
- Ruche: I told him all this already, you know. He refused to believe me, I don't know why. At least now he can hear it from someone else. And tell him not to call me that name anymore.
- > To be fair, it's a really nice name. Ruche!
- Ruche: He gave me that name! We sunset foxes live free here in the desert and have no need for names.
Talking to Ruche again:
- Ruche: There, I said my piece. Go back to Miel and tell him to get over it already.
Quest Completion[edit | edit source]
- Miel: Well, that's more detail than what he told me. I think there might be a clue there...