It looks like Mr. Hofmann has decided to stay in Abandoned Charnel House and harvest more mushrooms.
He's asked you to deliver a bag-full to Mrs. Hofmann in Logger's Hill, and re-light some candles on your way out.
- 2,350 4,700
- Mr. Hofmann: Are you leaving now?
- > Yep!
- Mr. Hofmann: Mind doing me a favor? I've put some mushrooms in this bag. Take them to my wife and tell her to sell them, okay?
- Mr. Hofmann: And tell her not to sell 'em too cheap! These are RARE medicinal mushrooms that pretty much only grow in bat poop. Well... She'll probably figure it out. Her shrewd business sense and effective-but-yappy negotiating skills are why I fell in love with her.
- Mr. Hofmann: Oh and on your way out would you mind re-lighting any burned out candles you come across? The bats hate the light, and I really enjoy not getting gnawed to death by rats with wings. Thanks buddy!
Talking to Mr. Hofmann again:
- Mr. Hofmann: Back so soon?
- > I, uhh... misplaced the Mesh Herb Bag.
- (without bag) Mr. Hofmann: Oh. Well, it is pretty dark in this cave. I just want to stress how RARE these mushrooms are, and how much work it was to gather them. Here's another bag.
- (with bag) Mr. Hofmann: What? It's sitting right there in the top of your bag!
- (with full inventory) Mr. Hofmann: Yeesh. There's nowhere to put it! How do you walk with a bag that full? Come back to me when you've dumped some of that junk.
- > Nope! I just got turned around.
- Mr. Hofmann: Oh, yeah. It 's pretty dark in here. Be careful on your way out.
- Mrs. Hofmann: Have you found my husband?
- > (Deliver the mushrooms and Mr. Hofmann's message.)
- Mrs. Hofmann: Oh my... If he'd collected this many, he should have just come home! Sigh... Well, thank you for going to the trouble of bringing these.
- Receive the Mesh Herb Bag from Herbalist Mr. Hoffman (0/1)
- Light candle (0/10
- Talk to Mrs. Hofmann in Logger's Hill