A Daring Theft
|Starts at||Tiares Desert|
|Start Area||Tiares Desert|
|Ends at||Tiares Desert|
|End Area||Tiares Desert|
Walkthrough & Notes[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Quest Text[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Dubore: Absurd. Absolutely absurd! There is only a one-in-sixty-five million chance of something like this ever occurring!
- Dubore: Last night, as I was stepping out for my nightly counting of the stars, a brazen band of Pokeys and Pricklecats broke into the house and stole all of Master Oliver's portraits!
- Dubore: Surely you jest! Why, the odds that you've never heard of the great Oliver Olivieta are less than 0.000002%!
- Dubore: The master is the famous oil baron of Karkar Island. There is no greater businessman in all of Maple World, or so I am contractually obligated to say. He is known throughout the lands for his opulent tastes and... gulp. utter ruthlessness...
- Dubore: Maybe I'll just pack up my things and leave before word gets out that his portraits were stolen. Yes, that would yield the highest chance of my survival...
- Dubore: Unbelievable! Fore precisely 0.01 seconds, I thought I was hearing things. For a complete stranger to offer his aid...
- Dubore: Very well. I shall place my fate in your hands.
- Dubore: I estimate a 95% chance that the Pokeys and Pricklecats that stole the Oliver's Portraits are still nearby.
Quest Completion[edit | edit source]
- Dubore: You are back far too early. It is as I feared... The chance that an utter stranger could help me was one-to-thirty-five million...
- Dubore: I never thought this would happen! Out of the 3,527 people that passed me today, I never thought one of themw ould save my hide.
- Dubore: Thank you. I don't think I can ever repay you, but come to me if you ever have questions about Karkar Island. You will find that I am a font of information.
Objective[edit | edit source]
- Reclaim Oliver's Portraits stolen by the monsters in Tiares Desert (0/10)
- Final Objective